What does it do?
This system is a point of use system, located under the sink. It can be used in both residential applications where distilled water is desired in areas such as the kitchen or bathrooms, however the most common applications are dental and medical practices, as well as tattoo parlors and medical spas. The PUR2o D-h2o-DI is a water purifier and demineralizer. It replaces slow, energy wasting distillers or endless plastic jugs of distilled water. The state of the art system provides practices with high quality water that complies with the requirements of the sensitive equipment including autoclaves, turbines and hand pieces among othersSediment Filtration – Removes sediment such as sand, rust and other large particles
- Chemical Filtration – GAC filter removes chlorine, organics, lead and by products of disinfection
- Purification (Reverse Osmosis) – Reverse Osmosis removes dissolved solids and other contaminants
- Polishing Filter – 5 micron GAC filter removes any remaining impurities
- De-Ionizing Cartridge delivers water with the same qualities as distilled water straight from your tap!
- Optional UV Filter – UV light acts as a strong sterilizer preventing the growth of bacteria
- Can be connected to a water cooler with a re-mineralizing component for drinking water
Reduce bacterial contamination and provide safe, clean water for chair side refill bottles
Protect patients and staff from bacterial contamination
Protect milling machines
Protect expensive hand tools from scale and erosion
Saves money, space and time by fitting under your sink, and reducing both the storage, money and labor of water jugs.
All our products are customizable based on house size, the source and quality of the incoming water and various other needs. Prices are estimated and can change up or down depending on your needs.
For an accurate quote, please contact us and we will have one of our experts assist you!
Ready to Buy?
We live in the real world, not the virtual one, to ensure every system is customized to fit your exact needs.
Contact us and we will have a Water Quality Expert contact you by phone to discuss your perfect system. You can also schedule a Free Water Analysis to help you be more informed!